28 September 2009
Long term memory lost, forgive and forget.
All i have left to say is.. Im sorry for everything and... I dont know what else to say or feel dow. Seriously. I just Hope you're doin just fine right na na na na. Heheh. Cheers! Daaaamn i got too many things on my mind right now, and i dont know where & when the hell should i start to do my work. Lazy to drive back home, but here goes nothing. God bless you and the world. I should stop procrastinating ay? Im giving myself the 40 days and 40 nights challenge. Oh days, please be kind to me. Lead me not into temptation and deliver me from evil. Heheh. Everyone in favour for a change say "rawr" ! >.< laters. Sure jam la federal. Palat. Wargh. Okiedoks. Muahmuah. Luvvyuuuu. Smashing my rearview mirror because from now onwards baby, i aint lookin back. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment