Im disappointed
it's just disappointment after disappointment
and then another disappointment
im not sure what to do
and who to look up to any more
because it seams every time I do
something bad happens to them
or they do something bad.
Im a patient person
and i will forgive alot
actually more than I should
but I allways get disappointed in the end.
And even my hero
he makes mistakes alot
but I always forgive him
But this time it's different
he said he was clean
but he lied
He lied.
he Lied to everyone
I couldn't believe it
I can't believe my eyes
my ears , his mouth.
I can't believe anything anymore
I just can't believe it
I just got disappointed again.
So now im not going to any more
because im not going to trust,
put my faith in, or hope for,
any one any more
ever again
Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment