Ive never felt this empty today until i received a phone call. I know its never gonna be like before but i just wish it didnt had to be that way, i know you probably have me out of your life dah and i dont know if i can ever forgive you. You have a family of your own now and that hurts me the most to feel that loss i never thought i'd feel. Having a role model in my life and watching it go just like that made me felt i could never get over it. Why'd you have to go? I needed you so badly that time and you know what, it hurts alot. ALOT. So much that i cant forgive myself for still being here. I go breathless when u call or i feel awkward eventhought u were there since like what?? FOREVER? But it just hurts to know that im no longer your lil girl. What happened to us, what happened to you and all of us? Why do i still feel like there's a huge gap no once can fill except for you. I know you have another me in your life now. I just hope and pray you dont repeat the same mistakes you did with me. That newborn lil princess deserves a better life. Please. It hurts and i wished you on the third sunday of june and yet, you didnt say a word. I missed the times you used to sing me stupid songs you made up at night just to put me to bed, i miss it when you get so angry when i take your cigarettes and pretending to smoke it, i miss being kissed and hugged by you, i miss the times i'd give my report card to you early in the morning because you're so damn blur and you'll just sign it and say "haihh, do better". Life without you nearby it feels weird. Now lagi lah, youre so distance from me. We barely communicate. What if i dont get to talk to you anymore ? It worries me of losing someone like you. Despite of the bad things that happen and what you did, you are still my number 1 dad. I am smiling and thinking positive on life now. I never wanted anything else, just us being happy as one. I wrote something in tears and i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me being all emotional and i cant and i hate my life but i figured, god loves us all and god gave me the patience and courage to be here to face all this nonsense but i promise you one day you will regret what you did to all of us. I wish you well and someday i'll find that life is still worthwhile if i just stop all this and be a grown up since im not daddy's lil girl anymore. I really really love you daddy. Through the smile that i put on, im burning deep down inside.
Lots of love,
Your Daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment