listening to katy perry's thinking of you. I guess second best is all i will know. I feel super mellow now. I dont know why. I feel hollow. Huhuhu. Oh well, my life would suck without you anyway. I am no longer a hingus lady! wooohoo! Im so tired. One after another event happening. Kepada 2102, you know that ive tried calling you and you havent returned any of my calls, i guess u provided me with empty promises. I am still upset. Why promise anything if you cant make it happen. Jangan cite nak gebang je la beb, I fuckin hate it.
Today panas gile, then hujan. Mana tak musim semua orang sakit. Deedeedumdeedeedoo. Now i got duncan sheik on my ears. I suka gila his lagu on a high. hehee. Im on a highh, on a high..there's nothing more to it. I bengang sometimes how people can be so rude, selfish, stupid, annoying and never understood the word no,i mean that all contributes to the bad side of one's personality and no thats not how you attract someone. Bad boys/ bad girls terms do exist but well, it used to be my fetish, bad boys r, now macam i wanna settle down with a man.
So anyway, uni's been killing me with assignments. Ive already got a test waiting with a big fat F if i dont pass lah kan. And no way jose i'm gonna repeat the subject. IT MAKES ME EAT SWEETS LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS JUST TO STAY AWAKE AND I PERSONALLY HATE HISTORY. Besides that,I've found a new hobby, observing people in my fac when im bored. There's something about this guy that triggers my interest. It aint the looks baby, its just... i dont know. He's an art i guess. hahaha. Sebab, there's the aura whenever he passes by and i am like OMG. Takpe, this is why we say cuci mata. Seterusnya, Camp to malacca was postpone due to this ldk shit i have to attend and it aint fun at all cuz i wanted to do my work this weekend, monday i cuti la but still, hmmm bosan tol nak gi s.a now. Nothing to do, bosan. I have nothing to look forward to, besides class.
i wrote this like hours ago, tapi jap jap busy gi sini sana so im basically here and there, scattered ahahah :P me and cha were in the car time tu and heard to after 7's till you do me right. man aku tetibe rasa emo lak. mana tak, the words are so meaningful and yeah, i am fragile la sebenarnya, i might look strong but the fact is, im not. Dah la today i cried after something happened. Nangis jap je. because i terasa. GILA apa. I feel so useless and pathetic kekadang macam i got no purpose to live dah lak. haha. Oh well. I cant believe how emotional i can be. Touching mouching nih. Hampehs. So yeah, ijoi nye bday and he called me up and forced me to sing him a birthday song, agak wtf la kan, but since bday dia, nyanyi je la so he will hang up a.s.a.p hahahahah. So anyway i guess im gonna take a nap. By the way if youre reading this and wondering why u cant get thru my mobile, my charger rosak and my brother aint home yet, probably has his charger with him. Or i should just run to the nearest mobile shop now before its too late. I SHALL! About the deep conversation we had, i meant everything i said, im not going to give up, ive made my choice and decision, i'm willing to go all out on this and if you decide to let go, dont let me be the last to know. i love you and only you.
* muahmuahs and shall be continued later.. after i bangun from my sleep..
1 comment:
hello dellany
my name is Azieza aka ghetto booster
I always read ur blogs
do u even still remember me
i am that chick who used to live 5 floors up from you
how come u dont talk to me no more
:(
haha
macam psycho tak?
Post a Comment