I was listening to dashboard confessionals. Remembered how silly he was before, to sing it out loud and how his friend told me that he kept singing it and it annoyed him. that was after we broke up la. But well, that was sweet of him. I wished he didnt change. I prefer the old him, so kind and loving and down to earth. caring and devoted. I guess people change but if you were the old you, i'd fall in love all over again huhu. The bear/dog thingy you gave me is still around, somewhere. Hehehe. I remembered callin it a horny dog ke apa tah, and there's the snoopy card you gave for valentines day with the roses which dah kering giler now. I figured im ready to open the box and so i did. I was laughing my butt off la kan to how romantically dumb i can be sometimes. I miss having the long late night conversations and talking about nothing important and arguing about small little stupid things and laughing it off and ending it by saying those three words. I never liked the word goodbye, ive always figured if i utter that its like, ok ah gi mampos ah bla ah jangan datang kembali kinda bye, but takpe, tu zaman i naive and dumb. since im all grown up now, goodbyes dont mean bubbye for good!
Second chapter, yes i saw the card, the red card with sincerely spelled "sincearly" yours. THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY. Sneaking out while you were still with intan and all behind her back just to meet me. Aint such a bright idea! and April fools? Gosh, you'd create all kinds of festive reasons to come meet me la and then the kantoi in the car part was seriously dumb. We were just talking and yet, some dudes were curiga terhadap apa yang kami lakukan. It was purely conversation, nothing physical. And you, had you not been cheating behind my back, i'd love you till now. But youre like a bra to me, you support me no matter where i go. Thats what bestfriends do kan, but you!!! Naughty and zalim. Hehehe. I just hope you stay loyal to your partner. PARTNER OK WITHOUT AN 'S'. Hockey me and hockey you. Hahahah :p lagu love song tu makes me laugh lah. ini peristiwa 50 first dates!
I reminisce about the days i had. Made me miss em. New or old relationships, Its still same old same old love! :) Till then, imma go kemas barang and pack. Leaving for shah alam. Gile bosan. Pfffft. xoxo!
ps* b, i love you. and i think i terdelete you? lol. oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment