DILEMMA: "I’m feeling fed up and don’t know what to do or where to turn. I don’t think that I am depressed, but I’ve certainly been feeling increasingly sad over the past few days. I can’t put my finger on the reason behind this melancholic feeling.
However, I do know that I have lost my zest for life. In a nutshell, I think that is the best way to describe it. No one has seemed to notice, because on the surface everything looks fine. I am sure people looking at my life think it’s probably perfect.
Dash berlin - i want to go so badly but mei you qian .
Do i care about what might happen in life ? Naa .
Toil, that is the word I would use to describe my condition now. Toiling all day long, toiling and do not have enough sleep. Toil and toil and I want to sleep, I want to rest, but simply have no time. 'Circumstances' would not allow me to have such 'luck' -- to have a good rest.
I am feeling very sleepy, lethargic and really blaghhh. But I have no time to sleep now. I have no leisure time. I have no time to read newspaper and no time to read books. Most of all I want to snap out of this rut. I realise I am very lucky in life, but I just want to be able to enjoy it more.
I am feeling very sleepy, lethargic and really blaghhh. But I have no time to sleep now. I have no leisure time. I have no time to read newspaper and no time to read books. Most of all I want to snap out of this rut. I realise I am very lucky in life, but I just want to be able to enjoy it more.
sekian terimakasih .
No comments:
Post a Comment