10 May 2011

hello !

I have totally given up hope on most things in life especially my studies now la kan sebab i macam dah malas and totally out of shape to step and snap back to reality. I wanna be the person who will be able to succeed and all but shit, through this hardship? WEI PENAT WEI. Sigh, let alone physically abusing myself. EMOtionally and mentally challenged i must say. Now im physically sick and yeahhhh lama gila tak mencarut in this blog of mine. Nadai ngawa, here i am today to update you on my life. Well, some of my friends are already getting married and yet i wonder how old am i gonna be when i get married hahahah. 40 ? 30? Anything as long as i go euro trip and do one fine crazy thing and then, hello husband i'm ready to be called wifey! huhu.


And this very nice month of may was awesome. Friends celebrated my birthday at cocobanana, thanks afiah ryn and the guys. Most of all you <3 thanks for the whole exciting month and experience youve given me throughout our relationship. I really appreciate it. Its true when they say love comes and go, but for some reason i think ours might just be there to stay. Hmmm. Or atleast i think la it stays. Dont be manchal la then i'm cool with it. Im starting internship in june, till august, then a month off i was thinking of lazying around the place. for the mean time. Maybe go see you :) catch up on things. Pfft im a sucker for love , no? haha you guessed it. Presents for my birthday?? Nothing much. Basically its one mighty fine alcoholic incident with my friends and my DAD. Damn now i party with my dad. Erkk, dont you love me anymore pa to let me get fuckin wasted infront of you :| sigh . me is scared. LOL. The whole overprotective father of mine has now turned into "wanna drink? drink up!".


Apa lagi, yes major i dont know if i failed or i didnt, and about the exam for ATH i dont know if i was actually barred or not for the examinations. We'll see next semester. How dare they bar us students. Pffft. I mean i did the work and submitted all the assignments, but give me a break. Graphic Design wasnt in my field at all before this. It was only a GIST. BOOHOO dell. Now my chest hurts like rasa macam nak meletup je my dada ni, dont know why la but yes, sakit sungguh tidak terkata. Too much cloud i guess. Probably because i caught the sickness from iqa. :( not nice. Someone come jaga me a.s.a.p hurmmsssss. Ne dubby ow :\


Hello there, i wonder what you're doing. Its been a while i haven't wrote in this blog of mine. I kinda miss you. Were so far apart, maybe hours if we fly, days or months if i swim or sail. Sigh. I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you do your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. Spare me another life because i think im suffocating. Im so messed up atm. Why does the dudes out there seems so fragile and fixable yet when you hold them, its already broken and waiting to be glued. Well maybe the saying was right ay? If its broken, just let it break. Tell me something i dont know. YIKES.

Well okay i mencarut next time, gotta lipat baju and then head home to klang where my cage awaits this beast. sebab tak kemas lagi punya pasal. I sooo need to change the sheets. Totally yuck. Hahahhaa. xxxx

much love,
thepersonwhosnosesedangmengalirdenganhinguscairandpekat.

No comments: