21 January 2011

ribbit chirp chirpo .

frogs , birds , all doing the nature call eh, washing machine i pun okay , its rolling the shit outta the clothes. Anyway, LOTS or may i say too much has been going on lately and i dont really know where to start. Damn it. So whatever, recently ive been going through this emotional rollercoaster and i didnt get what the hell was really bothering me really. It bothers me to not know whats bothering me.

Friends come and go. Good ones stay, temporary friends only find you when they need to. Are they even true friends? I barely know what friendship means now. I feel there's alot of tension and drama that doesnt need to be there at all, but it seems like some people cannot live a day without it, tsk tsk tsk PITY. I do not appreciate people breaking promises, So next time. A reminder; If you cant do it, DONT. It fucking annoys the fuck outta me. I'm not a 6 year old, i'll understand where youre coming from if only you couldve told me in a professional way. What happened to all my friends. The really good ones, hard to find. Backstabbing bitching lies after lies. Hello, this is not Rosalinda okay. Urgh enough making sitchs like some god damn soap opera already!!

Recently a friend of mine broke up with the boyfie. Turns out he has been doing shits like cheating an shit. One thing that fucking ticks me off is that when a person betrays their partner. i mean for fucks sake , keep your pussy/dick in your pants and whatever sexcapades you have in mind, Stays in the mind lah. If you cant afford to be serious or to keep a commitment , dont bother having one. By the time you ought to fix things, there'll be nothing left to fix. Its said and done. Bitter heart like zee avi sang. I hate men and women who are home wreckers/snatchers. My dad, phewh. Went to one hell of a draama. My stupid step bitch my dad remarry, seriously pa, did u not see that she is a dirty slut. Fuck man, get a grip. If sex was revolving around your world, fuck yourself je la.

Aku tak paham betol la nafsu manusia ni. Why do we intend to have more than what we can swallow. GREEDY. I can tolerate la kalau u were to have scandals around when youre NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP la cerita dia. If you're in a rel. then you still wanna get different types of hugs and kisses, fuck you downright till the core of the earth and yes i lose respect to people like that regardless of who or what they are. Im interested in knowing the threesome life thing but to You can look but u cant touch. Keep it in, i'll respect. I mean you dont wanna go all bahamen and we gon be like "who et the dogs out" right ? Since im a female, ya'll would use the term Bitch instead dog. Kan? ahahha. Thought so. Stick to one dick/pussy lads, all that humping and thumping and sucking might cost you your health someday ay?

Friends do come and go. I guess i'm letting some people in my life go for good. No point keeping them and its like, True. They are not worth my time. Honey, it doesnt mean i quit on you no, but the fact is im tired of trying to help you see what youve become today aint something i know or like to know. You were so different before. Geeze, get your acts straight. Youre slacking. Not cool. I want my fiend back if its possible. But looks like its too late. :) so  fly off now. I'll be watchin you from afar. I hope you know what you're doing and dont bring more drama's to your life. Cheers.

my only current addiction ; the secret smell of this pillow .

No comments: