![]() |
| how cute he can be :) I adore you so much . |
![]() | |
| How silly i get when i'm with you . |
Dear Boyfriend .
I know things have been kinda rough lately .
I hate it . It hurts .
The way we talk, hurt each other with words.
Seriously, sarcastic is my name and sarcasm's my game.
Yours pulak ego eagle.
Haiyaa bad combination ke?
I dont think so.
Because you're actually lovely deep down inside you.
But i think your ego really STINKS.
Flush it away pleaaaaaaaaaase?
Thanks.
I wanna have my sweetie back .
The person who'd whisper sweet nothings to me.
Talked nonsense ( we still do la now :D )
Send me those silly mms's and sms's >.<
Nothing's gonna change my love for you .
I agree , no matter how bad we fight, in the end i'd give it all up to mane amends between us.
I know you'd do that too right sayang ?
I dont wanna lose you.
I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend . My bestfriend . My girlfriend . My bro .
You're my everything .
You = awesome boyfriend .
Enough said .
xoxo
<3


No comments:
Post a Comment