18 sepsep.
Awesome , I have not been active lately on my post so here it goes. “ Oooh heaven is a place on earth “. Currently stucked on mi mind . Shyte . Bad song to start off with . Anyway, there was no wireless at work today so I was dead bored , I had to like, err blog this in ms.Word first then on my blog. Copy paste je pun tapi tu la . LECEH.
So like yeah, I miss hanging out with my bitches and hoes and it’s been a while since ive last done anything interesting and I wonder why the fun stopped. Is It because I’ve grown older or maybe I got fond of this hoohaa life of mine . I mean seriously , the fun never stops till you die right ?
Life seems pretty much at a slow pace now, and yes, I have a new official boyfriend who is spoiled and very strict with his yes’s and no’s. Hence , I love him to bits n pieces lahhh . Though it’s going to be a pain in the ass as we walk in this love-alley of ours, I realized that little things start to test our trust and stability towards each other. I hope it was just a mere “text” from your past. I cannot bare another heartbreak. Aaah , it’ll be sad if I turned out to be a lesbo someday innit ? Heck , as long as I can still tolerate men, I’d second dicks to pussies. Thought of going both ways before , well… I guess I’ll settle for what I can get la right ? If there’s a will to it , then hell yeah there’s obviously a way. I admit I got trust issues with you, and stop saying I’ll find another douchebag. One enough la, lagi mau pakai lebih kenapa? Disposable undies is it ? Or do you intend to find another? Boy don’t send me confused signs here, it aint cool. You and I know were both far and very capable of turning this beautiful situation into a bad ass nightmare. So lets just love each other minus the lies and ego please? Can ah ? Promise I wont ask for any present. Free kot ni. ;) mwah I love you baby.
I didn’t submit my assignment, which will probably cost me a total loss this semester, dayumn. No worries. Now my mind is in trance as I watch these hooligans pay and complain about their bills. Tiba-tiba a shebitch wanted to speak to me on the phone. Oh, how nice. Now im doing customer service too? Sigh, it goes something like this ~~
Me: Yes miss, how can I assist you ( senyum lagi ni)
Shitch: Yes , hold on,** as the nice lady passes her friend who was on the line **.” YES HELLO why do I owe maxis and why is my phone barred.
Me: You cleared your outstanding already, but since you’ve used above the credit limit , that’s why they barred your line miss.
Shitch: But I paid everything already……….*raise her voice*
Me: Yes I know, your payment was for your outstanding, you reached above the credit limit miss.
Shitch: No you don’t understand, how can maxis simply bar me from using my mobile, im overseas, I want to disconnect and terminate all maxis services, lousy blablablablabla kokokokokokokokkkkkkkk talk cock.
Me: :D OK MISS, THANK YOU . HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE TO PAY.
Shitch: I don’t wanna pay extra, 600. I’m comin back to kl soon. Then im disconnecting the line. Pass the phone to my friend please. Maxis is ridiculous.
Me: *senyum and rasa nak hempas the bb.* Okay, thank you miss, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Actually la aunty, you don’t get the procedure la ok, lebih your credit limit so, DUUH. Ofcourse your phone got barred. Simple. Next time , don’t just use. LEARN TO CHECK YOUR BILLS. Don’t be so ignorant. Sheesh, bongkak habis gua ckp luuuu, raasa nak bagi makan taik sebijik je tadi kan. Man I wish someone actually shit-ted in your mouth before you even talk shit to me.
Next agenda, you old men out there need to stop preying on teens like me man. It aint cool when you wink and promise to come back down to see me. ESPECIALLY IF WE WORKED AT THE BLOODY SAME BUILDING. Abit stupid right & gross ok. Like total ewwness. Please la oldiclocks, behave. I aint old , do I look old to uols ? Touching mak, nok ! Sigh but I think I’m bigger la kot . That’s why kan, alamucks dah la my boyfriend ni pendek, kecik . I pulak tinggi besar. How la ? Not a matchmade in heaven la I suppose. Emmm . Okay next up, I wanna go for a holiday to koh samui ! yeah baby island in the sun~ or any bloody pulau for all I care. Getaway, then next up masa kerja nanti, I wanna keep my cash and flood it all on euro trip !! :D Awesomeness ! Who’s in ? Tunggu la aku kumpul duit or something. I plan to go with my poleyoleysmalley and perhaps a few close friends of mine would be great right ? :D soon soon. Kumpul duit dulu Dellany may. Kan kan kan?
Today I had a funny tasting nasi lemak with keropok thingy2, pastu I bedal pisang besar which looked like a huge ass yellow xixk. HAHAHAHAH. But damn, sedap la sial makan pisang . My favourite, and now I am blessed with a stomach ache and confirm lepas ni licin saja perjalanan. Arab season around the corner and yes, gelak skit “nakkkhh, hihihihihi”. Lol . Russell peters ni, nasib tak kena bomb dow. Maybe this shit in my usus is making me feel like I wanna dance it out. I feel like dancing at the mo, poke or not to poke ? ekkkkkkkk. Cannot ! ;((
19 sepsep
Fark , harini aku admit , kerja aku selain kerja maxis , makan makan and makan . I had indomee for brunch , ice cream for tea and bread for dinner . Now supper? Mushroom soup. Damn woman. Tapi aku takde la melahap tahap maximum maa? So ok right , went on the scale this morning, it went down. Yikes , and my jeans got a little too susut . :( more money to shop for new clothes please, thanks pa. Ouhh today I just feel a little too appreciated, by others that is.
An old man, paid his bills , then started comin down to my workplace more often, then I don’t know whether he was doing it on purpose or not but he winked and OMFG. I feel so old when he did that. WRONG DESIRE OLD MAN, WRONG DESIRES !! Bagitau bini kau nanti kang, padan muka. Eww. Horror la nok, I thank you for the TLC you provide me, but seriously, someone has to agree with me that if an older guy winks/flirts with you is just plain pedo~. Innit ? Urgh.
A Korean girl insist on doing her “youth” plan masa nak closing, tak faham bahasa perhaps, I wasn’t being rude but once were doing closing then it means closed la. WTF right. Haiyo. Apa la. ANNOYING. I guess I can die of depression in that company I worked with till now. Sebab duduk menelan terjahan customers yang so fuckin rude and impatient. Damn ya’ll need to learn some respect la ok. Sheesh. Apakan daya, bila kaya gila, sombong dan bongkak mula menguasai mereka. Be humble je la bole ?
I don’t know what I should feel anymore la , lately been doin things without feelings. Damn dangerous wei considering the consequences I’d have to face later on la kan. Nothing big la cite dia tapi kan, I mean yeah u get my point, doing something without passion is just not cool la. Someone question and quoted if you love someone, try to give them the trust u have. How to trust eventhough youre madly inlove when small things start to open bit by bit, thus making you feel like a goof and a big time fool. Right ? Aiyayay. Bad quote. I second que serra serra, so amen. OOHAAAAAAA.
Pergh dah la kan start balik classes. Can I actually wake up for classes thats in the morning ? SERIOUSLY!? The wrath of lady cant-niAGA, Umm Mr Ronnies, En Sabby , Pn ainhoons. THOSE PEOPLE DRIVE ME NUTS. Hayoyoooooo kadavalei. Okla, I think I wrote too much it feels like a bloody essay or term paper already. Goodnight lovely people of the world and godbless everyone. The bed is moaning my name. Im getting eyegasms already. Muahx!
Much love and hate,
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment