15 August 2010
rentetan
The fact we're over doesnt mean we cannot be friends. the fact i dont say i love u doesnt mean i dont give a shit about you , i love u now and always will but as a FRIEND. Youre pushing the limits i tell u , i try to be patient to understand you. Again, this is why i think things couldnt work out. We live in denial , but we dont have to PUSH it. Pretending its OVERLY OKAY. Its not, just be normal , you seem all plastic and it scares me talk to you . I think you are just childish, i said bye and you went offline !? Whaaat? I was just giving you space boy. I dont know la what you want, maybe i'll do you a huge favour. I'll be gone for good. For real. Goodbye. Just incase if you read this, dont be trippin. Again , my deepest apology and farewell. We'll still be friends , only if youre sincere and okay by then. If youre not, forget about talking to me. I know you cant. Urgh you out of all the poeple i was hoping to not get a sarcastic remark, i did. Thank you very much. :) i'm ok, marah sikit je . Nanti ok la tu. Goodbye .
No comments:
Post a Comment