Well well hello nonok and kunizz. Its been a while and ages la senang cerita i tak update blog. Where to start ah ? Oh yeah. Cam banyak je . as u can see, i only rant out my feelings when im totally Pissed OFF badly la kan . Kenapa ada orang berperangai ala-ala miss universe? Bukan miss universe la , like the whole fucking world has to sujud under ur fucking feet ke? please la. Meluat aku. for all i care u can ask people to kiss ur ass and follow you around like a slave, but im not interested. My intellectual mind has better ways of disposing its unwanted time. Hence, you just need to fuck off from my life la kan , its my pleasure to do the same to u.
UPDATE!!
Recently my bestie got engaged ! AWESOME !
A huge congratulations to azieza mansur uhnavy, semoga berkekalan hingga ke anak cucu!! Next siapa ??? :P
Weekends i berlepas and then yeah, missing the boyfriend so badly. Why'd you have to go sayang. Uffft. Look first of all kan, you said i betrayed you? I didnt even say were "an item/together". I did say i love you but i realized that you and i just werent meant to be because you barely keep in touch with me, let alone keep my excitement coming on eg. waiting for ur text or call. You called, but im always the one who does the talk. What?! Urgh, I know u made an effort of coming down to kl to see me and i wasnt able or wasnt around to actually see u. Im really sorrry. It was just bad timing and i regret that. U made ur effort, but please dont tell me i betrayed you. U dont fucking care about me. I get it. No worries. You were hiding too much from me, your pain you endured alone. The thing is you've always wanted to be ALONE. And life was always you you and you. I grew fond of you, and there came another guy who actually acts like he wants me more than you, made effort more than you. His actions shows how much he loves me. I feel guilty as hell at this point. Why cant you read between the lines that i dont love u more than a friend? Im not yours to call baby anymore. Im taken by someone else and i dont think i can go on with this any longer. Im sorry but were not meant to be and you definitely deserve better than someone like me. I wanted a stable lovelife, i went for it without a doubt. You left me in doubt. You left me puzzled and always wondering what sickness are you actually having. I cant. I'll always love you as a bestest friend of mine. You had your chance when you met me the other day, but i guess you didnt step up the game a little. Its ok :) i wish you well. Im really sorry if by any chance ive hurt you. God bless. I was honest about everything before , but my feelings faded for you. But anyway, you deserve better. Im not worth your love and time.
I had an awesome weekend ! The movie salt was superb, lots of hardcore punches and killings. EEEEEKS. I watched despicable me, SUMPAH COMEL GILA. hahaha. Then i watched mantra with iqa, seriously takle bla, some ickyy green sheeytt crawling and feeding on ladies who kena some case of bad skin rash. lawak lawak. pffft. Dear exboyfriend , i bumped into you the other day. I hope you didnt see me because i wanted to gelak when i saw you. :) Macam-macam la you. I think that was you, muka macam bapa orang kan :) hohohohoh. So anyway, this is me latest update on my photo;
Yes ladies and genties, my new look ! July look. Hohoho. I sorta changed my hair length and style. so voila. ME ! :D i love it. i got bangs now, but leceh la lagi2 bila panas kan, pergh, dia macam setepek. pffft. anyways! Seterusnya , i am not renting at shah alam, but instead im ulang-aliking from home to uni. Crazy and intense sitch ok bila i dont go for class or when i'm late for class. Baru rush hour2 3 4 5 maybe 6 ? Pfft . Saya dengan dukacitanya mempersembahkan hidup saya ini yang tiada tempat untuk mengadu kepada blog, so please la those yang rasa kau akan terasa pasal blog aku , please jangan perasan. Laa kalau kau terasa pon elok jugak, padan muka kau. Gi mati please? Thanks.
So, and for the part where people blames me for changing you for making you 'rosak', girl you shoulda think twice about it before you got influenced. Im pretty sure there wasnt any substance or negative influence except my words. Did that made you the person you are today? Pffft. Pity. Your life, none of my business. Just dont blame others for your own fault ok, especially laaa when its NOT MY FAULT SO STOP POINTING FINGERS AT ME. Another friend i had recently had asked a favor from me, i dont mind about it, BUT because of you me and my boyfriend fought, because of you i spent less time with him. Urgh. WHY WHY WHY.
AKU NI, SUKA HATI LA KAN NAK MC KE APA KAU ADA MASALAH KE DENGAN MC AKU? TAK KAN ? GO TO HELL AND FUCK YOURSELF . THANK YOU . JANGAN NAK BUAT AKU TAKUT LA , AKU TAK TAKUT . KAU NAK MAIN PEDANG ???? BAK DATANG . Urgh , just go away la you , please . SHOO .
Okay, i was mad and angry. I should just shut up. Enough. Nanti terlampau mengikut perasaan. And this blog is a compilation of what had happened , and whats happening. So its like a 2 and 6 days compilation of writing. haha. Cheers reader. xx


No comments:
Post a Comment