13 December 2009

sunday madness.

Some shit on my mind today, figured I better get it off my chest so I can think clearer. I dont know la kan, i terasa ke apa ke "why so random" ? OUCH. Its like you dont wanna be friends at all dah ke apa ke kan. I mean what the hell. Okay fine. If you dont want to i understand kan why, but dude i tak salah pun kena sekali ke? Abit what the fuck right!! urgh. You ni dissociative identity disorder betol. ISH. lantak kau la kan, aku tau kalau kau nak cari a friend later, u know where to find me. If my hati tak tawar lagi, i'd still consider your hello. OUCH TAHAP DEWI.

so anyway, How do i explain this eh. Bad romance ? Hmm not the right song la but i like the word. Lol. You see, its not that i dont want/desire you or anything, dont get me wrong. I do like the fact that you were being really kind and caring towards me. But those things are not enough, yes were dont see each other much ke apa kan, but still it doesnt stop us from contacting one another. First of all, you never make an effort before. lagi2 now, i mean if you were like a gentlemen, you'd know how to treat a girl. By far, this is the worst. WORDS ARE NOT ENOGH LA MY DEAR, SERIOUSLY TAK. I was the one who terhegeh2 kat u. So now, its all coming to an end. Ive always chased after the one's i like then i fall in love. But then? I dont know what im feeling now. To be honest, i barely feel a thing. It faded somewhere somehow. Gosh, YOU tell me. I dont know la. You sure fikir "senangnya dia buat macamtu" but dude, i mean if you knew how to treat a lady, things wont have ended up this way. And if you're not in the position to make me feel special once again, by all means just dont. We'll go our separate ways. Deal? I dont know if you read my blog or you dont. But i think you do. Ah whatever la kan, eventually i'll tell you to read it. So im done telling my part. Anything you wanna say? You know how to reach me. Sumpah i fed up, i dont know why out of all the days, today sumpah rasa macam " ermm, err, hmm, ish, tsktsktsk ". Hari ini i isytiharkan hari mengeluh although it ant good to do so, but lantak pi ah. love = battlefield, except that i dont know what were fighting for if there's no love left? Im sorry if i hurt you but this is exactly how i feel and i know you know its just that you dont wanna utter the word yet ke or ur ego tinggi gedabak ke. Okay, fine. Its your call. most of the friends i know today are "friends with benefits" only. me and you? Seriously NOT APPLICABLE.

Ooooooh, i saw a cute latino semalam, he's still a young lad la kan, budak2 lagi tu. HAHAHAHA. pedo? No im not. Just love the way he speaks and he's so tanned. Sexy sial. So yes, i got work later at 12pm. Ian promised to pick me up early. i woke up early la. cibai aku tak dapat tido lama2 sebab dia. DAH la sampai 9. Wei two friggin weeks i had no cuti on my working hours, :( nak keluar! Owh okay, and rugbybaby, you and i are meant to be history, Im sorry but many disagree on us. Plus i think you and i arent meant to be, let the past be the past. Dont relive it. Its never gonna happen again, so stop hoping. I know you're just in for fun and its kinda funny everytime you try to be sweet to me, i end up seeing you being silly. Love is just not in for us anymore. Bestfriend boleh la, thats what we were before la kan. Cuma taking chances. Hehe. :) it was a pleasure meeting you and knowing an idiot yang sangat comel but annoying kekadang. I wish you well in life tho. :) you can do it la darls. I believe in you, but u gotta take baby steps! Dont repeat the same mistakes you made before. Friends with benefits, i still WONT CONSIDER LAGI2 WITH YOU, coolios? :)

okay, i nak beli phone & lappy. Which? I asked dad to find me one, i mean a lapop la. Kalau phone memang tak ah kan. SO nak pow susah. I'll buy the phone. BB curve 8520, BB Bold 2 or e71/72/75, or 5800 EM or n97? last resort tu memang i beli n97 la but im thinking something more practical and loud. Touch screen???? DRIVING? tak best. Cannot concentrate tekan ape nanti, heheheh. I PHONE NI BANYAK PRO'S and CON's. But i think its a good technology for push emails,lagi2 those business related apps kan, but for entertainment purposes, nope. Shit phone. Hehe. dah la mahal gyla now, package and outright. Samsung omnia n n97 almost serupa la tapi lain mak bapak katakan. Support nokia la. Hahahahhahahaha. Ohhh tak sabar nak dapat gaji, shop a little then phone! if not, next year's la. january. Mandarin ke french? DILEMMA. HELP PEOPLE HELP. If susah how :( mandarin got their characters la kan. Ngo em chi tou. Sigh.

Okay lah love, i gotta bounce dulu. Anything if ya'll mahu melepets, call me celly. Mite change me number soon, but tengah cari number best :D nak register for postpaid la kot. Leceh menopup. Okay, muahmuah and take care. I mau siap2 to work and oh yes, results are out, nothing la i fail kan, bagoos. SO LEGA! Okay lah, banyak lagi nak cakap but tu la, not rajin enough at the mo'. Laters chenta ~

No comments: