Just registered my subjects thanks to wawa, love u sayang. I owe you big apple. ahaha. seketul ke dua okay. Sekotak, amboi amboi asamboi! I wanna eat jco, :( please! Lama tak makan my favvyyy j crown! Argh. So menunggu period macam tunggu boyfriend datang jugak kan. Lambat, kekadang cepat but make us tingle in the tummy of excitement and nervousness. So tu la perasan pepek aku sekarang ni. Its not bleeding love yet, false alarm. Today work went well, lots of friendly customers and well i guess service with a smile kan :D i love smiling but my boss said senyum all the time increases wrinkles. Hmm wrinkle ke tak wrinkle, takpe! Janji muke senyum, orang happy kita pon happy. Ada betol ? Yes yes.
Kejadian seterusnya, haa damn p/o kot. My pay aint in, dad couldnt bank in. He's outstation and shittos morelos. Mana aku ade bsn ke apapa bank lain. Public and hongleong? HEH? Mende. No no. I setia to my bank. Maybank. hahaha. And for some reason i got bank islam, blame uitm la. Daddy whatever it is, i want my money please!!!?!! Weird that there's no maybank. Oh rimau kuning, sine kau? kenak kitak sik ada! kenja mat! So anyway, shall i apply for loan? I dont wanna commit to any loans at the moment. Nanti keje bayar hutang edu. je :( If i decide to get a car plak. Haaa. tak ke bertambah? Gilo lar. Chillax dulu. Hehehe. Next, whats next... Umm oh yes, clubbing last week went absolutely fine. I think i blogged that. Lotsa creepy motherfuckers as usual. Loser la korang. Kote keras, go fuck a whore la. Were not even an inch close in being a ho' so let yo dreams of a one night stand ride away to mexico mofo. hahha i can rap dow. I know i can. Hahahhahahah. WRAP LAGI AR. Okay mengarut. Stop.
Sempat borak with the bumbum tadi, he singgah home to EAT and do some LAUNDRY. cube teka sape sap sap sui lenglui yang wash and clean? Adik kesayangan dia yang tak disayangi sangat ah. Cipet je. But takpe bole borak tomoy dengan die. Hahhaa. I just watched wanted, bloody nice and intersting. The roots ke the veins ke apa cerita tu, pasal pokok manifest their body some virus shit. Nice jugak. Blades of glory lawak. Umm, what else. Damn tonight marathon but penat la. Esok bangun awal, park luar. Saving sikit since now amanah saham i tak di amanah kan sahamnya dari bapa. Oh daddy please be my santa for xmas. Kasi la anak kau ni duit lebih2 because gaji aku tak masuk lagi dad!!!!! ARGH frusttt. Okay, phone+laptop+perfume. Done. My things to buy. Oh and a guitar. Weekends nanti guitar & mandarin lessons from my cousin and his wife. Style la. :D okay la babes. I wanna change and get ready to go to bed. I wish for a miracle pls. Sigh.

this is my mcdreamy ;) rawrr
Hahahha. Goodnight Malaysia. Muahs!
No comments:
Post a Comment