04 November 2009

say woooot ?

kadang2 orang berperangai cam pukimak, two faced, u just feel like killing them right? afterall, paling teruk pun hilang species sial cam tu je kan. masuk penjara, blabla. so what? haha. yes the evil mind is havin nasty thoughts on things like that. I dont know lah. Whatever it is, dear evilness please fuck off a.s.a.p, thank you.

Ada ke aku memberi jelingan atau muka seribu muka? Aku terkejut ade la bai. Selain itu, nope. Upset? Maybe. Marah ? Hmm jap je kot. Dont try this at home. Dah nature "good samaritan" sebegitu, so sile la. I dont know what to feel or think of at the moment so i guess ada hikmah why mom wants me back home so soon, padahal alahai. computer dia buat hal, gile takleh tunggu kan? Aduh mak, youre lucky youre my mom. kalo tak, emergency gini dah kena tepok amai-amai dengan aku dah dahi tu.

Sorry if i was being... rather nosy ke apa. I dont think i was, i wasnt the one who came in the picture at first. So let it be. Blagh this all never happened at the first place if you werent there la okay? Thanks for making my life miserable at the moment. THANKS BANYAK BANYAK. Nak di ikutkan hati perasaan, aku sepak je dia kan. Argh stop it dell, this is so not you. Ouch is the word of the day and fuck is for all of you.

My point of view on how this shit ass world of pisau works...

I think people have different reasons why they tikam others. when they want to get back at you for hurting them or disappointing them may it be unconsciously or deliberately. Some do it because they have this anger to the other person but don't have the guts to show him or her or fight face to face. But I think the reason mostly is other people's insecurity. I believe that when a person starts doing bad things to you when you have done nothing to harm them at all, is that they are somehow insecured. I think that they are trying to destroy you because you have something that they envy. And I feel really sorry for those kind of people and I truly hope that they'll find that there's something good about them too. The world will be a much better place to live in without these penikams, Kan?

Cheers, siap ade research ar bende ni. Dahsyat. Whatever WHATEVER AND WHATEVER. :) I need some time to zone out from all this shit, especially exams. My drawings and what not semua? Yikes. Ada kebenaran disebalik itu. Asal dia tak de pon roger. ni buat aku cemas jua! shyte. hope nothing goes wrong. tanak fail :( tanak repeat lukis2 celaka tu. kimak. lancau. ahhh. benci. To the drama's, i wish you'd go to hell. You can if u want to as well.

I NEED A HOLIDAY. SPA. Mummy jom. Aaaaaaa. I wanna go clubbing with the girls. Lantak kau la nak fikir apa. Im still going whether you're in or out. Deals sealed. And kadang i fikir balik, lol. loser gak korang ni kan. Sorang poyo tanak, sorang nak tukar. Pehh, only god knows whats goin on on your side. God bless ya'll.

Aku nak tido sebab aku dah penat fikir abt the big decision tu, nanti i kena discuss dengan mommy pula. So anyways, i shall beransur dahulu, ke kamar untuk zz. Dont wanna stay up with this sort of feeling. black eyed peas tipu i, its not a good night. Sheesh. Dah ah. Gnite love. Mwahs.

No comments: