24 August 2009

I miss you. I think thats the word thats buggin me. ALOT. I dont know why, but i just do. I wasnt mad at you at all, i just felt weird after the awkward silence. Ish. Mengganggu ketenteraman right this feeling. I finished almost 2, one more to go, then submit all the shit tomorrow lah. penat je aku buat semua kalau kena reject gak aku sumpah aku tampar dia ngan alpha paint nih. dah la mahal and painting cam jimbet. SO WOMAN PLEASE BE A NICE WOMAN. ahhaha. currently diggin st12's songs. soulful and yes im in a jiwang mode. Ive neeverrr felt so lonely before, and i cried this morning. Plus i haf issues with mum and dad. Why ya'll had to be so complicated ha. Ish. God, please be nice. I will try to be nice :( hmm. bengap betol la my day today. I didnt go to class today, woke up late. First time. Pffft. And i think i need someone to pamper me. I dont think i haf a dad anymore, he's gone for good and it brings tears to my eyes when i heard the news. He's not dead. Just, a totally different man, not someone whom i can call dad anymore. I just feel like i wanna cry so badly. I dont have motivation and support. My besties are there for me and thank you gurls. and my aunt. I love you guys. Thanks. Aku tak sanggup lagi la nak face this world. My friends got deans list in, and it sucks to see them gettin it. I used to be at that stage before. WHAT HAPPENED DELLANY MAY? Someone push me harder please, my self motivation doesnt work. Argh. I'd better get back to work.

Kepada Executive,
TERIMA KASEII BANYAK BANYAK KERANA MEMBERI PERTOLONGAN CEMAS ITU !!


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeish. I should go out clubbing, partying, gettin it low like my cousin advised me to, i need to get my drink on and let lose. Hahaha. Jom ah, midnight train sebijik. Huahahaha. Bukan dosa pon, or puasa kan? puasa tidak berniat la ni. Haihh. Tidak apa. cheers di malam minggu. Oi jijah, bile kite nak webcam party ni? LETS do IT A.S.A.P!! NEED to LOSE CONTROL Like old days, remember? Wish you were here with me baby. We'd stay up all night. sober ke tak lain cite. But mannn, i wish you were here. Sigh.

Gotta bounce, workload callin.
Muahmuahmuah.
♥ you, wherever you are.

No comments: