Im lousy when it comes to words. Torn apart from the decisions in life i have to make and life feels so, plain but hectic at the moment. WHHY? I dont know. Now masalahnya is, the chingchings. I gotta see and give it all a go first and if its too much to bear, i gotta let it roll. I think i told whats left in me. What, why, who and how all left unfold. I dont know if i screwed things up or not. But i think ive had my say already and yeah, feels much muchhhh muchoo better now. But i dont know, maybe its just a phase, gosh. What is this!!! i'm thinking and talking aboutttt something that might just seem impossible lahhh wei. But then again, impossible ke? Nothing is impossible. All possible kan. Currently stuffing myself with emo songs which i cant seem to find why i'm even listening to it. Sounds like my heart is mourning after a bad case of breakupp. Naaah.
psst psst,
[ I . do . miss . you. ♥ . :) . xoxoxo ]
Till then, i wanna boom boom pow with my pillows dulu.
Penat.
Someone pun tak online !!
Hmmft!
Lotsa xoxo's.
- Delllllllaaaaaaaaaaanyyy Maaaaaaaaaaaay -
No comments:
Post a Comment