25 May 2009

xx

ive been singing songs and talking to people lately. The weird thing is ive been told that im too nice. Even been told not to be so nice and all. I wish i could colek my "nice-ness" and drive it all the way to niagra falls and let it sink there. chewah, so drastic ke? Hahaha. Anyway, whats poppin mary poppins? I dont know. Today was tiring due to certain activities and my high escapades hehe, today was the first and yes the last i to try the unnecessary pleasure. I thought about what my cousin said the other day, its kinda making sense to me. No more piece of meat in action. Now its all coming back to me lah kan, the old days!! I admit i miss it but maybe shit do happen for a reason la u know, time to change, DIGI THE SMARTER CHOICE hahaha. The fact i havent been out much and leaving town soon lah kan, i feel like catchin a movie by myself or ask someone go teman me watch movie.

So i feel like i have pasir in my mouth now. Sucks. Currently downloading radiohead songs and backstreetboys nye lagu, its nice and i feel sooo bersemangat and yeahhh time to start a new chapter in my book, but who will be the author? A secret i'll never know. I want to know how it feels and have the urge to wake up with that funny smile yang sengal and dilamun ombak cincincincintaa. menunggu kehadiran seseorang itu tapi maybe dia tengah tidur ke apa ke masalah apa i dont know. cepat skit come please kayy, im waiiitingggg :) ok lahhh byeeeee!

xoxo, i will update soooooon. ;) toodledoos.

No comments: