28 May 2009

haaargh.

I think i'm starting to develop this funny feeling whenever you're in my mind.

Dangerous kan.

I know.

Watching footie tonight via net.

Since "someone" so busy with work. Hmmmph !

Ash, you always make me think dirrty and it is bad for my health woi. STOP! Hahahaha. Cakap gf kau nanti baru tau !

Nek, i'll be baaaaaaack reaaaal sooon :) I wanna spend my time with you. I love you Mwahx. ;) Girls night in, slumberparty dengan mummy and aunty B.

Bored and lifeless. Who wants to fuckingonuts with me? Jom.

Wants to go freedom :( tak dapat. counting the days till 18th of July, dengan harapan takda plans.

Sigup sigup dah habis, how leh? Hmmm.

DAD, please lah kasik kachings in my account. Im dead broke. PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

The old dell's dead. Welcome to the new improved DELLANY MAY ! Those who are like "wth, why suddenly..."

Tunggu kemunculanku. Im messed up i need to sort things out for good. Till then, i'll be MIA. Dont worry if i dont reply or answer calls, Not on purpose, maybe lah, but tah. Nanti ade la tu nama i muncul dalam phone korang. muahmuah.

Shit scared results nak keluar, CAMANA! AAaaaaaaaaah! BABS!

I'm not a piece of meat. Stop treating me like one, treat me with respect la bodoh.

Ok lah, penat de. I shall write soon.

Double x and o's.

-me-

No comments: