Oooooookay i've been offline for sooo long and yes i bet some of you miss me kan kan kan :D chewahhh. Hehhe. Ive been playing this tilik shit, it was super scary and crappy at the same time and i personally think its a good anti-stress thing to do. CARDS. dontcha just love em. Ive been missing you lately i dont know why, maybe it kicked in slow or something.. youre probably happy with someone else now, good for you since u cut connections with me simply by saying *not ready* i assume you will never have the strength to see me. Dont feel guilty dude, nothing to feel dah pun kan, benda dah lepas. I just dont wanna bring back memories. if goodbye was there and then, so be it lah.
Ohmigawwwshness! TAU TAK!! kesatria kan, i dapat c!? celakaasss the damn commander ah baghero. taknak kasi chance tol la dia ni. Hmm hopefully it boost's up to a b atleast, TOLONG AH. Dah la SOC128 today cam ape je. Who the hell has a paper on sunday!? Macam bangang lak kan. I did, on a SUNDAY MORNING! and it sucked big time! social history!?!? Awwwh i sooo dont like the essay part! i mean brahmin kesatria and vaisya and ralph linstadt!? koentjaraningrat!? YOU people are mean philosophers. Sampai hati korang kasi fact anjang nak ingat! Jahat siot! So i left my slr and laptop charger back in baiduri shittos!
Recently i bumped into you, bukan bumped and memang nak jumpa you to catch up on things. you never changed despite the age, bro i think you need to learn to grow up and be more responsible and watch your fucking mouth la kan nextime kalau ye pun u nak maki i. I thank you for your "time" and that was probably the last la kay. Ive started a totally new chapter in life, this time the stories are going to be different. Maybe less on the emotions or maybe more? hhehe maybe more frustrating. I cant wait for my trip to sarawak, Im definitely hangin out with mynn, christianne, jojo, and spencer and urgh so many lah pulak cousins i. I hope to see someone tho during the visiting hours later on :) And most of all i cant wait to see my sumbuk, my dearly beloved nenek yang sexy walaupun tak pakai bra. hahaha. Hot ah diaaa. Old people are fun, hold on nek, im coming back just for you. Just wait for me. I love you! Your daughter too!
Saw my dad, he was with that small kid and another one comin on the way. I felt like ive been stripped down from my royalty of being a girl. DAMN. cuz its a baby girl. I hope la nanti something something happen to it kan, hahahahahaha. Bitch la she. Haihhh gatal pepek tol nak anak lagi. She who i refer to is my dad's ho. But theyre innocent. I swear, someday they'll regret how they made us all suffer. Someday, god is great so i know it. tuhan maha pengasih and maha penyayang.
ATH105 paper lak nanti, camane!! lagi pasrah! lascaux la ape la, all french art history and greek and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! BANYAK gile kot. Dah la after my birthday! Okay i have no plans yet, maybe ada with the family but after that im free to be booked since i wanna rock out my 21st birthday kaw kaw nye sampai i cannot rock and roll anymore. Thats the last i guess, then its time to let go and start fresh! No more hanky panky cuz i aint gettin any younger too, so might as well enjoy life while i still can :D
I shall post updates after my paper! tunggu kemunculanku lepas 5th may ini. xoxo bloggywoggy I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment