sunday passed, man my chest feels like crap. i couldnt sleep well, i was coughing like nobody's business. fuck that. Im so tired of this crap. I cant believe i melecurkan my finger for some stupid caramel pudding. But this one jadi la. hehehe. More water, less sugar!! Ummm, what else ekk. I dah banyak kali cuba sampai banyak bekas plastic i ada all bocor, too hot la kan the caramel. Fark. Heheh. my oh my the flu, fever and whatnot. Annoys me to the max. I tak boleh skip classes anymore. Dah cam banyak je. If im not feeling well, i'll go to the clinic tomorow to get myself checked again. This time im just crossing my fingers and hope it wont cost me another 85 bucks. Fuck.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Yes i like to curse right now. men think women as objects, sex slaves, get whatever they want and all, well here's my piece of advice, men loooove bitches, noooo doubt about that okay, but you men ticks us off by not being responsible and so relaxed which somehow get on my fucking nervves and yet still ada courtesy to paksa when the NO was smacked in your face. I mean, which part of no dont u people understand la kan. Kau ingat smua nak main je ke. Smua nak memantat je ka. treat girls with respect, maybe then you'll get some in return. Were not touch and go's. We are not your laundremat. God gave us brains, so USE IT. And stop STOP STOP contacting me. You annoy the shit outta me, konon buat cite kesian awek macam ni macam tu. fuck off la okay? Youre a nice guy (kot) , find someone else. I refuse to be your chia. Never was , never will be.
Tauuuu tak, i choked on my phlegm semalam. Lawak but it almost made me suffocate malam2. Hahahah. Seram gak r. Im reading a book entitled why men love bitches, sooo intriguing and fascinating. Facts you dont know about a guy, a woman. something i'd so force people to buy and read if i was the prime minister. hahaha. I cant believe how some people can be so fake and such hypocretes. I beenciiiii kottt. Sudah laa, nak kasi advice and all then nak act out all good and giving me the padan muka thing. PFFFFFFFFFFt. Save yo breath aite, i aint interested.
Soooo malam menjelma, i mau siap siap and then shah aaaaaaalam, here i come. fark. Bosan bosan bosan!! urgh. its time to bersengkang mata sebentar lagi, siapkan my work. x0xo i love you, you know i do. dah ar ske baca ornag nye blog.. hishhh stalker :P takpe youre my cute boonch stalker!
muahmuahmuahmuah, banyak-banyak cinta!
-dellness-
No comments:
Post a Comment