28 March 2009

how could you..

I baru fsedar so many things about you that i didn't wanna know. actually I hardly know you. I was dating a stranger before this. You kept your emotions well hid. I was a slut, a cheap whore whom you so called love. Why la why you had to make me like this. I bet you're having a blast with your life right now. You sure left me feeling like shit, you know that? Never have i ever felt so disgusted with myself. The relationship was just a lie. YOU broke my heart into pieces, but im not letting any of that get in the way. I dont care about us, or being friends ke apa, bosan aku nak buat effort thats just meant for nothing. You need to step into reality, were all not getting younger. grow up and be mature.

Whats left of me? Anger and feeling filthy. The only thing i had and now? Nothing. I don't blame you, i blame myself for trusting someone who could just throw me away like that. Apa masalah you dowhhh. Was the reason that you've given me the same as the ones you gave your other ex's? If you did em wrong, sangat berdosa you buat macam tu kat dorang. I know how they're feeling right now. You ingat perempuan ni apa? Sampah? Patung? Candy? I dont know. Gosh im so disappointed with you. Tell me if the assumptions i made is wrong lah kan tapi i rasa macam smua ada je ah yang betul abt u. About the drinking part, im sick and tired of being accused or hated for making people think that im making your life memudaratkan and all. Maybe your friends and family or whoever thinks im a bad influence. But the truth is, If you never wanted to do things i wanted to do eg. booze or whatever, you could've said no.

Freedom, ever heard of that? Apa salah i? Ajak u mabuk skali? too much fun? Pffft. Dude, kalau kau taknak, takyah ah minum. Kalau kau rasa aku jahat, aku ni mofo bitch ke, stay the fuck away from me je lah k, youre not such a saint anyway. Maybe youre like those guys, just trying their luck. You told me that once, wtf man. You sama je dengan dorang semua. SAMA. I thought u were different. Looks like you are the same as those "dudes" out there. Built to hurt, not meant to love. I dont wanna blame anyone, i dont wanna point fingers at you, maybe the whole kerispatih song was just so your song, but you listen la to that song, tapi bukan aku , Im dedicating that to you now. You totally ticked me off man, tak pernah i rasa cam kena tipu. So much for being honest, hah. In my face.

HIPOKRIT sangat2. Dusta. Semua la. pandai betul kau main pretend, i dont know la. Now i rasa smua ni macam a game to you. I was just a fucking phase for you to get over someone else. Like im some kinda rebound. I pon jahat gak, but tengok orang lah kan. Glad things between us ended there and then. I wouldnt wanna be with a person who's not honest, afraid and ashamed of their love. You and i are so done, i swear you'll never find happiness anywhere if you keep on acting like this. Dissapear, gone macam tu je. ke aapa alasan you? hmmm. I tak rasa u akan reply message i, i tak kesah. Calls, i called and you didnt even return my calls. Ak elahhh, takpe lah wei. seriously takpa. Semoga Kau bahagia. You and me, history of the 11th of each month. But just so you know, those things i said to you before semua betul, the love u blablabla whatever loveydovey shits ive said. I stayed because i had hopes for you, for us. Now i understand love ada double meaning for me and u, ke takda, i dont bloody know man, your messed up mind can crush anyone as fragile as me la kot.

You should be ashamed at yourself. Grow up and please use your brains and heart and instinct. Not just your "head" down there. Kata-kata i ni may sound harsh, i dont even know if you read this. kalau u baca, haa baca la, Sure u rasa nak tampar i ke apa. Hahaha. Bring it on la okay, i dont give two fucks dah. Bencii hina malu smua ada kat i, so if you hate me for this after this la kan, elok benar la tu. Dear lie, you suck. Dear dell, you are the clown and crowned as the most stupid person on earth of 2009. I dont know what the fuck im talking about right now. But things are falling to pieces slowly. Days and nights together before now all remained nightmares to me. Congratulations, i already hate you. Tuhan itu maha penyanyang and yeah i beleive god is great. Becareful for what you wish for. Selamat tinggal masa lalu, selamat datang dunia baru.

1 comment:

MyraLuvs said...

sayangku.. no matter how busy i am, i wish i was there to give you a biggggggg hug,, piut piut piut at you tooo.. hehhe.. i know you are stronger than this, it will be a long battle, but i can see you make it through, you have too much to live for.. i heart youuu.. take care luv