17 December 2008
upset, angry, guilty semua ada. this is when anger does the talking.
i hate it when you go hmm ok. you have nothing better to say, jangan cakap langsung lah. I dont even know what to feel already. Leave me, get out of my life if u want. I dont know. Its up to you. Im sick of feeling stupid and used. I dont know what to do or have any hopes dah, i end up being crushed over and over again. You disappoint me. I cried before but i stopped. I dont know why. Maybe cuz i miss you so much? the fact you dont give a shit anymore about "us" if there is still an US in your heart. Find it in your heart to clear things out with me, i cant live a lie. I hate this. If you dont fucking care or have the slightest feeling just say so, tak payah nak cover line or jaga hati or worry that i will hate you for what youre gonna do or whatever, you dont say much kan, so explain it all out to me , because im stupid, i dont understand words like hmm ok ,oo ok. We dont talk, we dont see much of one another(not that i expect to see you every fuckin day.. i dont wanna fill in the details here). Paranoid feelings between us. How long is this gonna take? I dont know, im venting out my feelings out here because its my blog, and if you dont friggin like to see what i write, this is the only thing i have that i could express it all out, my red diary is MIA, well atleast if i dont have someone to listen to what i have to say, this will do just fine. DO you even pay attention to what i say? Am i a circus clown? Gosh. Fuck this. Im off to bed, if youre reading this.... just read and if youre gonna say hmmm, dont bother saying a word. Goodnight and Good fucking bye.
1 comment:
napa nie babe?
hhmm.
been like that before.
i really dunt know hwt to advice..
coz i dunt really knoe whts happenin..
what i know;u deserve e BEST coz u're SPEACIAL.
indeed u're speacial.
maybe not to that person but to losta others that love u..
Post a Comment