23 November 2008

f r e e d o m h a b i s












Hello hello hello peooooooople~ Yesterday? 22nd Nov' o8 i passed out so badly. free flow dow! I had fun, not sure others did but im thankful to bobstaa and kafsaaaah and god knows who else that were there to jaga this woman. Ini adalah misdemeanor pertamaku (yeah riiiight..) Lama i haven drank any alcohol, mmmmmm yesterday was just a blasttt! By the way, im really sorry if i drunk dialled you guys after that, anyone who knows or is reading my blog, thousand apologies.

This life isnt such a tragedy now isnt it? Hahaha Loving it right now. Told u i was upset a lil bit abt the matters of the heart, but if you dont care about me anymore or would want me to leave you, just say the magic word and im out for good. I cant be with someone who cant commit themselves. If you cant now, can u do it later? Time waits for no man. I dont want any heartbreaking moments at the end of the day to find out we were just a phase.

Shittopotato! I havent done much of my work yet, so heres the drill, im suppose to do the content but seriously im slightly blur, no joke. articles which were not even mine i main cekup saja, hope that dude iskonnn wont say another word and hope he aint one of the panels, i'd so chopchop him alive! :P

Waiting for my uitm offer letter, if i get it, sambung belajar if not work jap and sambil tu, i think keep on applying for other uni's. Hope to get uitm tho, cheaper and waaaaay convenient. I was browsing thru the pictures in my myspace today and i saw the waiter's picture which i took like last year i guess. I cant remember. But anyway, he has the most amazing warm smile that i have ever seen. I felt peaceful, like i knew him. But the fact is, angan-angan mat jenin lah, i tak kenal dia kot. Hahahahha I siap snap gambar dia lagi. Dia very the smileyy and friendly and suara dia omg. *cair jap* I feel like going to the place and find him huhu. If dia ada kat sana lagi la, i remembered i went there with myra izzet and his friend. So much for " Mana u, I nak belanja u chilis nihhh " ahahha i wouldnt mind trips to the place yg tak sedap sangat if he was the waiter who served me!!

This is me stalking him *maluuu sial aku*


STRANGER IN THE NIGHT

So anyway, i survived a night of passion, puke, alcohol and everything else ooh did i mention i got gigit by this thing, sangat tak cool. seriously adoi and :'( sakit gak ahh itchy to be precise. Saya maww mandi now, anything ya'll know how to reach me! Aza and myra i havent spoke to u guys for quite some time now and i am so sowwwwrrrryyyyy! Nanti i calling2 you girls kay, i sayang youss!

xoxo.

1 comment:

In This Skin said...

where u go drinking at?
and with who?
betchu had fun!
i love it when ure drunk
u practically have estrogen and progestorone splashing out from yous. haha
tulahhh
why u lama tak onlineeeeeeeeee