Today feels rather erh? yeah. i dont know what erh means but i think i made a mistake. Im not sure what. I think its better if i just go away right? Like back off before its too late? But what if its all a little too late. Its like an addiction thats not addictive, a strong drug that cant cure your illness, a comfortable bed but you cant fall asleep. Describe those feelings to me. I give up. Do i? That remains unanswered.
You out of all people should understand me and know me best. I feel upset for god knows what reason and i felt it was childish and immature. I admit no one's perfect. Quality time. What quality time have we actually had? I dont know. I dont know why im feelin like this! Its not because i mendahagakan kasih sayang, no. I dont feel like im getting much attention as i was before. And now what im sensing, its like i feel like a fucking laundremat. Or a book. Once you've read it, you put it on a shelf. You dont read a book you bought again and again once youre done with the last page on the book right? FYI, i feel like shit, its not my period. Too soon. Yes blogs are for ranting it all out. Who ever who read this, dont think its about you. It might be, but even if u asked, i will say its no body and nothing. I feel like you have something better to do, than to talk to me. I am so keeping quiet this time, time to change? You tell me. Maybe im not good enough, too immature. Hahaha ape la masalah aku sial. Not reaching the midlife crisis dah macam-macam bende poekhemah berlaku. Canopy betul la.
Besides that, i had to pening-pening think of the damn portal i had to do with my team member, forumsss and search engine tu kalau jalan kan, memang wow la. Flash buttons or nice buttons, siaapa tau mana aku bole cari online? Malas laaaa nak gune dreamer/green weaver . Hahahah These names were the ones i heard and it was historically funny. Dream weaver sebenar nya nama betol dia la. Hahaha. So yeah, PHPantek ni sbnarnya banyak tutorials online, but not all codingschmoding dia boleh pakai kan. tau takpe. So i went to subang/shah alam yesterday night dengan my ms.whyyouOFFyoureyes, memang baik la cerita merita dengan dia and her friends, i like them! Btw babe, member aku yg kite hantar aritu, he said you cun. Hahaha. Lek lek, dont kembang ha.
Sorry again to keyboard ku yang separuh nyawa now, due to molestation i made during my kemarahan session. You know what they say, once youre mad, you can be so bad ( i made that up ah, kalau kau percaya kau memang loser ) So yeah, maybe going to ipoh tomorrow with my uncle and brother, not so sure but i shall go and face my wildest scariest dream; Facing the betina gila who claims to be my step mom. Yuck, you aint layak to gain that title. So besides being all jahat and bitchy in this blog ( i know i sound quite bitchy, tapi blog aku, suke hati aku laa ) i went shoppin today, beli a cami and two babydoll top, one pink and one white. Yeish, i fikir balik asal la aku beli white, coz air rumah aku ni, kalo cuci ade la tetibe tompok-tompok taik unte( exaggerating ) but ye lagot yellow stains on the shirt tetibe, geli ah nampak, looked like someone pee-ed on you. Hahaha.
So its almost 2 AM now, I think im gon' hit the bed dah. Its time to kill time by sleeping. Goodnight and god bless ya'll.
Ps* i might just die as a bitter, bitchy, lonely old lady someday. LOL. I need to cheer myself up by medication or simply by reading ape perempuan tu tulis. Thanks again ah fifi, you light up my day with her blog Haahahahah. Okay lah. Chao cin Chao~
Much love,
Me myself & I.
No comments:
Post a Comment